Tender/ Bids Administrator - Full Time
We are a leading technology firm that specializes in helping companies save money through secure productivity and collaboration tools. we come loaded with experience and a proven track record of delivering results for businesses of different sizes and industries. We provide companies with the latest technology solutions, personalized to their business’ needs, allowing them to focus on getting their desired results right off the bat.
We are looking for a Tender/ Bids Administrator to manage tenders and to ensure systematic growth in the market and maintenance of the company’s image.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Filing tenders on behalf of the organization and responsible for technical and quality bid submissions for all the tenders.
- Working with all departments, collecting all necessary documents for tender.
- Checking various newspapers and publications for upcoming tenders.
- Maintaining and updating CV databases; working with potential candidates to ensure CVs are up to date and befitting tender requirements.
- Review customer specifications with emphasis on Technical, Operations and Maintenance, Project Management, Commercial and Financial commitments that each tender will require.
- Responsible for registering the company in all the government institutions & corporate sector.
- Work closely with the Head of Sales and members of the team; be responsible for compiling Pre-Qualification Questionnaire and quality documents.
- Developing and maintaining a strong working relationship with internal departments.
- Accurately and timely tenders, client contracts and contract pricing and assisting in the preliminary Analysis of tender packages.
- Assist in the compilation of corporate Presentations to internal and external stakeholders.
Minimum Requirements and Competencies
- A university degree in Business Administration or any business-related course.
- Analytical skills to interpret performance and market trend information.
- Minimum of Three (3) years of related experience or training in the IT sales sector.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, plus a good working knowledge of Microsoft Products is required.
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.