|Position.||CUSTOMER SUCCESS MANAGER|
|Number of posts||4|
|Terms of service||Permanent|
CUSTOMER SUCCESS MANAGER
We are a leading technology firm that specializes in helping companies save money through secure productivity and collaboration tools. we come loaded with experience and a proven track record of delivering results for businesses of different sizes and industries. We provide companies with the latest
technology solutions, personalized to their business’ needs, allowing them to focus on getting their desired results right off the bat.
The Customer Success Manager role will collaboratively drive adoption and change management activities with key Business Decision Makers, help reduce implementation risk, drive usage of existing workloads, and identify expansion opportunities in her/his accounts. The CSM is also a key part of our customer facing sales teams and will be called on frequently to leverage their deep knowledge of Business Applications to support sales growth.
- Create value for customers by ensuring they clearly define business outcomes and then build a “success plan” with the appropriately identified objectives, stakeholders, milestones, risks and metrics needed to achieve them
- Be accountable to drive high usage of Business Applications within customers by driving the creation and execution of a thorough and action-oriented adoption Plan
- Manage an individual sales pipeline to ensure there are prospects, new business opportunities and firm proposals.
- Build, maintain and leverage strong relationships with Business Decision Makers (BDMs) and IT Decision Makers (ITDMs) within each customer to influence solution adoption, create strong support for new opportunities.
- Good management of partner workshops leading to license activations and sale.
- Identify, define and drive renewals, phased upsell and cross-sell opportunities from account base
- Proactively identify new workloads and expansion opportunities in each account to drive value both for the customer and for solutions provider
- Forecast, manage and update sales pipeline activities using the cloud productivity solutions CRM and other sales tools.
- Build/maintain rapid channel of communication to customer in case of online service related issues and events.
- Drive customer readiness for solutions and services as well as updates, ensuring they are aware of and prepared for potential impacts
- Keep track of customer product expiration dates and follow up with customers to renew their contracts.
- Develop and deliver “success plans” to key customers identifying stakeholders, milestones, metrics, and risk.
- 6+ years of experience in functional IT business solutions consulting with top consulting firms or business applications vendors, and/or in a pre sales IT Business solution engineering capacity for a top business
- Proven ability to map the customer’s business process to product capability
- Experience in driving CRM, ERP, or other Business Application transformation in enterprises through effective change management and adoption highly preferred
- Deep understanding of SaaS customer engagement
- Top-notch executive engagement skills with an ability to establish strong relationships with business decision makers
- Ability to write comprehensive reports and communicate effectively
- Microsoft certifications will be an added advantage
Cloud Productivity Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, gender identity, disability status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Interested candidates to send their CVS to firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject of the email should
be “CUSTOMER SUCCESS MANAGER”