|Position.||CUSTOMER SUCCESS MANAGER|
|Number of posts||4|
|Terms of service|
The Candidate will be responsible for developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty.
Their job is to work closely with customers to ensure they are satisfied with the services they receive and to improve upon areas of dissatisfaction.
The candidate job is to work closely with customers to ensure they are satisfied with the services they receive and to improve upon areas of dissatisfaction.
The key responsibilities include;
• Manage the Customer Relationship
• Closely Track Customer Satisfaction, Usage and Consumption
• Identify Cross-sell and Upsell Opportunities
• Conduct Customer Training
• Escalate Critical Customer Issues and Resolve with Internal Resources
The key metrics for measuring the success of the CSM are;
• Ensuring that customers utilize at least 80% of everything purchased by the customer.
• Gross Profit of Client/ Increase in sales revenue from customers (a result of cross-sell, upsell, and run rate transactions)
• Net new seat or subscription adds
• Customer retention (renewals)
• Customer satisfaction (often measured by NPS)
Leadership – Serves as a role model that other people want to follow; Empowers others to translate vision into results; Is proactive in developing strategies to accomplish objectives; Establishes and maintains relationships with a broad range of people to understand needs and gain support; Anticipates and resolves conflicts by pursuing mutually agreeable solution; Drives for change and improvement does not accept the status quo; Shows the courage to take unpopular stands
Planning & Organization – Develops clear goals that are consistent with agreed strategies; Identifies priority activities and assignments; adjusts priorities as required; Allocates appropriate amount of time and resources for completing work; Foresees risks and allows for contingencies when planning;
Monitors and adjusts plans and actions as necessary; Uses time efficiently
Judgment/Decision Making – Identifies the key issues in a complex situation, and comes to the heart of the problem quickly; Gathers relevant information before making a decision; Considers positive and negative impacts of decisions prior to making them; Takes decisions with an eye to the impact on others and on the organization; Proposes a course of action or makes a recommendation based on all available information; Checks assumptions against facts; Determines that the actions proposed will satisfy the expressed and underlying needs for the decision; Makes tough decisions when necessary
Communication – Speaks and writes clearly and effectively; Listens to others, correctly interprets messages from others and responds appropriately; Asks questions to clarify, and exhibits interest in having two-way communication; Tailors language, tone, style and format to match the audience;
Demonstrates openness in sharing information and keeping people informed
Technology Awareness – Keeps abreast of available technology; Understands applicability and limitations of technology to the work of the office; Actively seeks to apply technology to appropriate tasks; Shows willingness to learn new technology Education/Experience/Language requirements
Requirements: Education and Experience
1. Degree in any It related Course
2. The candidate must have obtained at least a mean grade of C (plain) at Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (K.C.S.E) Level
3. Experience: Experience in the IT industry will be an added advantage.
Further, the ideal candidate should meet the following criteria:
✓ Sales or pre-sales technical experience
✓ Strong business acumen and relationship building expertise
✓ High emotional quotient
✓ Well organized and disciplined
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted