Kindly download the job description below and follow the instructions given to apply.
The Sales Account Manager’s primary responsibility is to create and to develop strong ongoing business relationships with our new and existing customers by providing complete and appropriate solutions for every customer to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
• Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
• Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
• Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
• Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
• Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
• Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
• Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
• competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
• Keep updated on the best practices and promotional trends
• Continuously improve through feedback
• Proven work experience as a sales representative
• Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office
• Familiarity with CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
• Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
• Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
• Self-confidence, client relationships and deal closing skills
• Product knowledge, Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
• Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to meet the customer needs
• Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
• Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
• Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
Education and Experience
• Diploma/bachelor’s degree in one or more of the following disciplines; commerce, social sciences, sales and marketing, information technology or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• At least two years related industry experience. With one-year field sales experience required. Experience providing solutions/product sales to corporates is essential.
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Interested applicants to send their C.Vs and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly follow the instruction given.