|Number of posts|
|Terms of service|
The Modern Workplace Specialist is responsible for:
• Lead seller to drive the Modern Work business to achieve revenue via sales
• Ensures orchestration among sales team and other teams engaging in the customer (e.g. Customer Success
Managers, Technical support and Partners etc.)
• Maintains a six month pipeline and the forecast required in CRM database
• Drives new business opportunities in (Microsoft, CISCO, HP, DELL, AZURE) to achieve targets contributing
positively to monthly sales Target.
• Ensure appropriate 4 quarter qualified pipeline in place by workload/solution.
• Own opportunities from qualification to close and negotiating final proposals.
• Identify customer business and technology challenges and bring them to agreement on the business value by
presenting use cases, solution briefings and demos, and financial analysis such as Total Cost of Ownership, Cost
Take Out & Return on Investment
• Hunt new Modern Work (remote work, security, compliance, teamwork, insights, meeting and calling)
opportunities by identifying and engaging with key business and technical contacts, understanding customers’
business and technology priorities, governance, decision and budget processes, and landing the value
proposition of Microsoft, CISCO, HP, DELL, AZURE
• Lead from the front, personally engaging at CxO level to support and coach teams on opportunity discovery
• Lead sellers to drive end-to-end business solutions, increasing customer and partner satisfaction and average
deal sizes YoY.
• Lead cross-team to ensure customer intent to consume cloud services sold.
• Bring together Microsoft solutions with Partner solutions, fully leverage the synergy effect with our partners, and
co-sell with them to make deals bigger and faster
5+ years of experience:
• solution sales for Productivity and Collaboration solutions, Security Solutions, or similar business applications
• selling software-as-a-service or cloud-based business applications to enterprise customers
• knowledge of managing hardware pipeline and selling devices, including HP, DELL, CISCO, SOPHOS to
• identifying unique and complex business challenges and solutions
• leading multi-million-dollar Modern Work deals requiring orchestration of large, dispersed, virtual teams
composed of industry, solution, technical, licensing & legal team members.
• successfully displacing competitors
• carrying and exceeding a large sales quota by driving and closing enterprise deals
• demonstrated passion and commitment for customer success
• strategy development with multi-phase execution and delivery
• background in large-scale, multi-year enterprise change management
• executive communications, engagement and influence
• knowledgeable of the Microsoft partner ecosystem and programs
5+ years of experience
• Demonstrated Sales and Sales Management experience in Enterprise sales.
Deep Understanding of:
• Productivity, Security and/or Compliance solutions and how they translate into business impact
• The collaboration, security, regulatory and compliance customer needs of global customers
• Working knowledge of Microsoft’s commercial cloud offerings – including Microsoft 365, Microsoft Security
Solutions, Office 365
• Competitors and related ecosystem
• The latest business value selling methodologies, practices and technologies that drive sales prospecting and
sales management in complex solution selling environments.
• Excels at developing strong relationships and leadership connections to understand customer needs
• Adept at challenging perspectives with new ideas that reframes thinking about deriving value from
• Very strong presentation, white boarding and communication skills.
• Demonstrated people leader able to coach and inspire a diverse team of Sales and Pre- Sales Professionals.
• Strong negotiating skills
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration or Business Management or Industry related discipline.
Applications should be sent to; firstname.lastname@example.org. Clearly state your expected salary