|Position.||SME Sales Executive|
|Number of posts|
|Terms of service|
|Closing date||Continuous recruitment|
The Modern Workplace Specialist is responsible for:
• Lead seller to drive the Modern Work business to achieve revenue via sales
• Ensures orchestration among sales team and other teams engaging in the customer (e.g. Customer Success
Managers, Technical support and Partners etc.)
• Maintains a six months pipeline of USD 280,000 and the forecast required in CRM database
• Drives new business opportunities in Microsoft to achieve targets contributing positively to monthly sales Target
of USD 46,000
• Ensure appropriate 4 quarter qualified pipeline in place by workload/solution.
• Own opportunities from qualification to close and negotiating final proposals.
• Identify customer business and technology challenges and bring them to agreement on the business value by
presenting use cases, solution briefings and demos, and financial analysis such as Total Cost of Ownership, Cost
Take Out & Return on Investment
• Hunt new Modern Work (remote work, security, compliance, teamwork, insights, meeting and calling)
opportunities by identifying and engaging with key business and technical contacts, understanding customers’
business and technology priorities, governance, decision and budget processes, and landing the value
proposition of Microsoft SME Boost solution (Boost Basic, Boost Standard and Boost Premium)
• Lead from the front, personally engaging at CxO level to support and coach teams on opportunity discovery
• Lead sellers to drive end-to-end business solutions, increasing customer and partner satisfaction and average
deal sizes YoY.
• Lead cross-team to ensure customer intent to consume cloud services sold.
2+ years of experience:
• Solution sales for Productivity and Collaboration solutions, Security Solutions or similar business applications
• Selling software-as-a-service or cloud-based business applications to enterprise customers
• identifying unique and complex business challenges and solutions
• Understanding Microsoft 365 Licensing for small /Medium sized businesses
• Knowledge in Microsoft 365 License features
• Broad knowledge in SME & SMC security needs
• carrying and exceeding a large sales quota by driving and closing enterprise deals
• demonstrated passion and commitment for customer success
• executive communications, engagement and influence
• knowledgeable of the Microsoft partner ecosystem and programs
Deep understanding of:
• Productivity, Security and/or Compliance solutions and how they translate into business impact
• Working knowledge of Microsoft’s commercial cloud offerings – including Microsoft 365, Microsoft Security
Solutions, Office 365 and Microsoft Secure Score
• The latest business value selling methodologies, practices and technologies that drive sales prospecting and
sales management in complex solution selling environments.
• Deep understanding of Email security, IPhone and Android devices, BYOD Macs and Windows 10PC, Store and
Share files securely and Managed Windows 10 devices
• Excels at developing strong relationships and leadership connections to understand customer needs.
• Adept at challenging perspectives with new ideas that reframes thinking about deriving value from
• Very strong presentation, white boarding and communication skills.
• Demonstrated people leader able to coach and inspire a diverse team of Sales and Pre- Sales Professionals.
• Strong negotiating skills
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Sales and Marketing or Business Management or Industry related
Interested candidates to send their cvs to firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject of the email should be “SME SME SALES EXECUTIVE APPLICATION”