IT Sales Specialist - Full Time
Cloud Productivity Solutions Limited is a leading technology firm that specializes in helping companies save money through secure productivity and collaboration tools. With 8+ years of experience, we come with a proven track record of delivering results for businesses of different sizes and industries. We provide companies with the latest technology solutions, personalized to their business’ needs, allowing them to focus on getting their desired results right off the bat
The purpose of IT Sales Specialist is to generate new business opportunities in Private and Public corporate sector in both Enterprise and SMEs focusing on IT solutions, i.e., Cloud & Hosting, Security and other. The IT sales specialist must have knowledge in IT solutions like Microsoft, CISCO, HP, DELL and AWS. They will work closely with the Customer Success manager and technical teams in order to perform account planning, qualify opportunities, create and manage a sales pipeline with the objective of developing new business opportunities to meet and exceed the year’s targets.
Formal Qualification: Relevant Bachelor’s degree in Business (Sales and Marketing) or IT related
Experience & Knowledge required
- 2+ years’ Proven sales experience with a very wide range of ICT solutions (Infrastructure Cloud, Security, Business applications, Networks, AI)
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft, CISCO and AWS solutions with professional certifications in the same.
- Ability to understand customer business needs and write comprehensive proposal.
- Ability to prepare solution value presentations.
- Ability to write comprehensive sales reports and communicate and present the reports to senior management effectively.
- You must be able to confidently communicate in a professional, expert and vibrant fashion the value of AWS and Microsoft products and services to potential new and existing customers.
- Proven track record of meeting sales targets.
- Two or more years of sales experience within a similar industry.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Experience with Salesforce or another CRM platform.
- Ability to travel and meet customers at least 70% of the time.
- Experience in closing enterprise-level deals.
Prospecting and Fact finding/ Ability to close and Service Clients / Results Achiever / Field oriented / Analytical Thinking / Process Discipline and Process Orientation / Good Negotiator/ Ability to Build Relationships /
Analytical thinking – Ability to prospect and analyze potential clients.
Customer focus – This role requires a strong competency to work with different external customers and providing support to them when required.
Drive – Passionate about what they are doing and have a drive to success.
Communication – being able to articulate to senior management, clients as well as all employees with factual based communication.
- Create a Healthy Sales pipelines
- Meet and exceed corporate sales goals
- Healthy client relationship
- Acquire required partner certifications
- In-depth understanding of sales processes
- Manage and update CRM software
Core Elements of the Job
- Sourcing for new AWS, Microsoft and other partner solutions sales opportunities through inbound leads and outbound activities (Calls, emails and digital channels) to drive sales volumes.
- Manage an individual sales pipeline to ensure there are prospects, new business opportunities and firm proposals.
- Ability to identify large ICT opportunities (Cloud & Hosting, Security and Others) through an in-depth analysis of the customer’s situation and needs; define and write complex proposals, with capacity to present and negotiate the offer and successfully conclude the negotiations.
- Manage end-to-end sales process by working with all stakeholders including the Customer success managers, Change managers and technical engineers.
- Meet and exceed quarterly sales targets as per the KPIs which will include Solutions sales, Workshops, Certifications and others.
- Acquire and maintain good working knowledge of the organisation’s software and services and a good understanding of their applications by uptake of partner trainings and certifications.
- Forecast, manage and update sales pipeline activities using the cloud productivity solutions CRM and other sales tools.