save more on your non-profit operations with Microsoft
Microsoft Tech for Social Impact is dedicated to providing affordable and accessible technology and tools to help nonprofits of all sizes achieve their missions. We achieve this by helping your non-profit improve cybersecurity, reduce costs, and empower staff and volunteers to work from anywhere.
Get discounts on cloud solutions like Azure, Dynamics 365 & Microsoft 365 as well as solutions custom-built for nonprofits like Fundraising and Engagement for Dynamics 365 sales.
Microsoft 365 Business Premium
- Free for up to 10 users; users 11-300 discounted to US$5* per user per month.
- Includes desktop clients of Office, Teams, Exchange, OneDrive, and SharePoint.
- 8% discount on new Surface devices.
Power BI Desktop/Pro
Data is essential to your success. Get the tools to analyze your data and measure your impact.
- Power BI Desktop (free): Connect to data sources, build visualizations, publish to the Power BI service, and embed on websites.
- Power BI Pro (US$3* per user per month): All desktop features, plus 360° real-time views, data collaboration, content distribution, and more.
Increase agility with best-in-class Azure infrastructure built to scale with your organization’s needs.
- Azure: $3,500 credit per year*
- Azyre Hybrid Benefit: Discounted pricing and free extended security updates when you bring Windows Server and SQL Server on-premises licenses with Software Assurance to Azure.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Platform
- Power Apps: Free for up to 10 users (the “Per App” plan); discounted pricing of $2.50* per user per month for additional users.
- Dynamics 365 Sales Enterprise: Free for up to 5 users; discounted pricing of $23.80* per user per month for additional users.
- Dynamics 365 Sales Professional: $16.30* per user per month.
- Dynamics 365 Customer Service Professional: $12.50* per user per month.
- Dynamics 365 Team Members: $2.00* per user per month.
Unlock the power of data through intelligent and integrated cloud solutions so you can focus on driving critical mission impact.
Technology is a powerful force for empowering people and organizations. Whether it’s data and AI helping predict malaria outbreaks or humanitarian organizations delivering digital literacy to displaced people, technology has a major role to play in improving nonprofit operations.